Looking for Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSE)
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
I run a small managed service company with clients I consistently manage, monitor, and troubleshoot. I currently use GFI Max managed service cloud based software to monitor clients.
I'm looking for an Experienced, Skilled, Support Engineer to help me support clients in a windows server/workstation environment.
* Need to already have experience.
* Need to be MCSE Certified, please upload an image of your certification as proof.
* Other certifications is a plus.
When you apply, let me know what type of experience you have.
* This is a long term relationship, not a quick one time job. Need commitment on your end to work long term with me.
* The work will be based on hourly, some routine and some as needed for troubleshooting.
* Ability to communicate with me clearly in English and read/write is needed
* Company is fairly small and budget is tight, looking for someone to grow with me. I'm estimating $3-5USD/hr. The lower, the better chance of being hired by me.