Browser embedded video player for FireFox, IE, Safari and Chrome
We need a video player to integrate into web browsers.
IMPORTANT: In your response please note on which of the requirements below you have a proven experience. I will not be able to respond to people responding w/o a direct reference to the requirements.
1. Support concurrent video feeds of up to 16 streams (if HW is sufficient)
2. Video format is MP4 over RTSP - currently we use Wowza servers and we would like to use the same platform.
3. Support live streams and playbacks. Playback need to have controls for ff in several speeds), stop, pause, rewind etc. Slow motion is a strong nice to have
4. The deliverable is a component that can be embedded into a web application that we have and replace the existing solution
5. The required deliverable includes well documented code (we will review it) and a QA environment.
6. One issue we have seen with embedded VLC and Flash players is a memory leak that results with a crash after some time of Live video feeds. We require as an exit criterion continuous 24 hours of live video and/or playback without increase in the memory footprint of the browser (or a crash)
We require proven record developing a similar app and we would like to see a demo or POC of previous experience.
Other open jobs by this client
- Hourly – Nginx consultant