Looking to hire a stellar Salesforce professional to help create a our CRM system. Our company will use Salesforce to help manage both our sales and customer service departments. We are looking for someone who fully understands the intricacies of Salesforce, and can help us map out the most efficient way to use Salesforce to meet our needs. While this is a temporary position that will last for a few weeks, this project has the potential to lead to more opportunities as we have a lot to build.
About Our Company:
Our company is focused on utilizing technology, design and data to humanize healthcare. We are a group of technology and healthcare dreamers who looked at the current state of the US healthcare system, got frustrated by the horrible consumer experience, and decided to do something big about it. Backed by a renowned set of investors and advisors, we are based in New York City.
We need someone to analyze our needs and then help us determine the best way to customize and implement Salesforce. The job will involve:
- Gaining an understanding of how our business works.
- Help create a process map for how we best utilize Salesforce.
- Assist in customizing Salesforce to meet our needs.
- Someone with a deep level of Salesforce experience.
- Experience in implement Salesforce from scratch.
- Ability to understand our business and analyze our needs.
- Excellent communication skills (native English speakers only).
We are looking for immediate help. While we don’t know the exact length of the project, we do anticipate the project lasting a few weeks.
How To Apply:
In you cover letter, please indicate your experience with Salesforce along with the following:
- Your experience in Salesforce implementations
- Your immediate availability over the next few weeks
- Any references from previous jobs
We look forward to hearing from you.