Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
I need to hire someone able to drag asp.net or Telerik asp.net controls and their validation controls in a form.
The map of the forms will be given to you in a format close to this one:
Label Name - Control Type - Maxlenght - Input validator Type
1. Title - DropDown
2. Name - Input Text - MaxLenght: 40 - Required
No programming skills are required, you only have to know the basic of Visual Studio or the free Visual Web developer and have the demo version of http://www.telerik.com/products/as
You will be fully trained on what is expected of you. The three most important skills I'm looking for is:
1. Communication. I expect you to fully understand written and spoken English. The ability to understand and follow instructions.
2. Trainability. You need to be able to pick up new tasks quickly.
3. Hard working. There will be deadlines that need to be met.
The job would be part time, as needed. I expect around 5 hours a week but this can be more or less.
In order to qualify for this job, please include in your application the answers to these specific questions otherwise, your application will be trashed immediately.:
1. Are you familiar with HTML and Visual Studio ? If so, provide me with some examples or experiences you have had with it.
2. Are you able to work under pressure and meet deadlines?
3. What is 8+4?
Please be sure to write your answers as professional as possible.