FileMaker developer needed to build php generator tool
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
I am looking for a FileMaker/PHP developer to build a tool that generates scaffold CRUD pages based on the existing FileMaker databases.
The CRUD pages should look like those generated with Ruby on Rails scaffold command.
Generated php codes should be as simple as possible to be customisable by novice php programmers.
PHP Site Assistant, which came with ~FMS11, is not suited for our needs because its output files are too much abstracted and cannot be used as a base for user modifications.
More requirements/specifications are described in the attached map.
The tool should be made with FileMaker scripts and in .fp7 format.
(I have attached a base fp7 file with minimum components for our mutual understanding.)
Please answer the following questions to be considered for this position. Form letters will be rejected without review.
1. How much experience have you had programming in FileMaker and PHP? Give approximate hours, not just years.
2. Link to and explain one project that you built from scratch.
3. Please attach a sample of a php code from a previous project that you wrote.
4. Explain to me the pros and cons of PHP Site Assistant (offered with FileMaker Server).
5. What are FileMaker design functions?
6. What does scaffold command of Ruby on Rails do?
7. Why should I hire you?
Thank you for considering this job, and I look forward to working with you.