Big improvements Tutoring requires an excel expert to improve our spreadsheets - including spreadsheets on Google Drive.
What we need:
1. Someone to improve a schedule of tutors and children (currently messy)
2. A formula to tell us which children have been with which tutors over time
3. A formula for calculating profit based on a set of figures/costs
4.A formula for calculating students v tutors ratio and comparison to profit
This is a short project, but may be a longer term role with the right person and enough work.
What we expect:
1. Strong and FAST communication
2. Great excel skills (please provide samples of work and details of experience with excel)
3. You to ask questions if anything is unclear
4. To keep in contact and provide work for review
What we provide:
1. Lots of communication and support
2. All the information you need
3. A great working relationship
You will report to Kate and Michael. Website is bigimprovements.com.au (not required for job, but gives information on company).
Apply with your cover letter and skills, including your experience with Google Docs/Google Drive - we will be hiring ASAP!
In addition, please answer the following:
1. Do you have experience with scheduling and rosters?
2. Do you have experience with graphs and formulas?
3. Can you create a formula that will calculate daily and weekly profit and loss based on schedules?
4. What interests you about this job?
5. How do you best work with employers?