Full-Time/Talented Graphic Designers Looking to Join NYC Digital Agency Team
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
Company & Job Description Summary:
We are a NYC based full service digital development and marketing agency, we represent and work with international brands, organizations and clients nationally - the majority of them residing in the United States.
We are well versed and experienced in working with off-site developers and search marketers, and we are currently looking for talented graphic designers to join our dynamic team.
The Graphic Designer is responsible for supporting the overall efforts of the creative team as well as the web development & digital development team. Your roles will include conceptualizing, developing and delivering design, wireframes, images, web files and mockups.
This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing digital agency, garner greater experience and portfolio pieces, and open the door to increase responsibilities and benefits with a close team.
• Supports the overall efforts of the creative team.
• Executes innovative creative projects through solid brand strategy.
• Contributes concepts and sketches, and actively participates in internal reviews of creative projects.
• Ensures that a high quality of creative work is delivered with a strong attention to detail while maintaining consistently high standards.
• Maintains, translates and extends the product brand equities look and feel, brand identity and style guidelines.
• Manages design presentation preparation including mock-ups, mounting and PowerPoint summaries.
• Manages project organization for all project binders; archives design solutions and illustrations.
• Collects, reads, and interprets documented client briefs to deliver innovative creative projects with solid brand strategy.
• Identifies and guides external creative resources for all assigned projects to deliver on-time, on-strategy and on-budget solutions.
• Engages in long term company/client relations with a dedication to the company/client business needs.
• Provides guidance to less experienced designers.
• Collaborates with team members to meet expectations and standards that have been established for the creative design department.
• Conducts quality control review including proofing, reviewing creative output and project processes.
• Keeps accurate personal timesheets and timely project documentation.
• Conducts performance evaluations; recommends salary adjustments; rewards employees or takes disciplinary action, as necessary; addresses complaints and resolves issues.
• Supervisory/management experience.
• Track record of increasing responsibility
• Skilled in the use of the Apple Macintosh platform, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop at an advanced level; A
• Skilled in the use of Adobe Acrobat and Microsoft Office suite at a basic level
• Skilled in color, design and typography.
• Skilled in managing multiple projects and working well under pressure.
• Skilled in using constructive criticism as a development opportunity
• Skilled in attention to detail.
• Skilled in coping with change and multi-tasking.
• Experience following established processes.
• Experience embracing constructive criticism and change.
• Experience exhibiting steadiness and stamina in driving for results.
• Skilled in applying interpersonal communication skills, and problem-solving,
• Skilled in illustration and print production.
• Skilled in organization, project documentation and filing of critical information.
• Knowledge of color theory.
• Experience operating in a team setting.
• Experience with staying current on design trends.
• Receptive to feedback from more experienced personnel.
• Experience executing sketches or designs developed by other team members.
• Experience performing under prescribed deadlines.
• Experience learning new industries, companies and products.
• Portfolio available for review by company/client
Other open jobs by this client
- Hourly – AS NEEDED Talented Web Developers Looking to Join NYC Digital Agency
- Fixed-Price – Create an app similar to Emoji Free
- Hourly – LinkedIn Management & Sales