Looking for an App developer to make an Application very similar to the setting and display of iBooks but with selected Hymn books imbedded into the application.
Here are the details:
1. The format of all of the pages will be in the bookshelf format alike iBooks.
2. All the pages will have a search engine alike iBooks. The search engine will search for all of the titles in the app.
3. First Page is for the authors of the Hymn books.
A) The first page will consist of the pictures of the faces of the Authors and their names.
B) Once one clicks on the face of the author, it will take you to the next screen that will display that persons specific Hymn Books.
4. Second Page has the title of "All Hymnals", and this page takes out the categorization of the Authors and just displays all of the Hymn books that are in the application.
5. Third Page and Final main page will be the "My Work" page where people can create there own page of the selected Hymn books that they would like. When first clicking on the page it will say Add Hymn Books. When one clicks on the button add Hymn Books they will open a page just like the All hinarios page and be able to select the Hymns Books that they would like. Once selected the Hymn Books will then appear in the my work section and their will be an edit button to take out Hymn Books from the My Work Page. When the edit button is pressed they can delete Hymn Books out of their My Work section.
6. Once one accesses their selected Hymn Book I would like it to be the same format as iBooks where you can flip through pages. There will be one hymn to each page. On the bottom of the page there will be a page number scroll.
A) Not mandatory but would be great if this can be offered. A word search for the words in the Hymn Book.
B) Not mandatory but would be great if this can be offered. Adjustment button for the screens brightness when reading the Hymns
C) Not mandatory but would be great if this can be offered. A button at the top to view all of the pages in the Hymn Book, in a broader format.
7. This Application will need something similar to an Administrator section where I can simply add pages to the Hymn Books, so I can update the Hymns without having to update the application. This does not need to be anything fancy, just a spot where I can paste text, in a user friendly format.
8. A) The Application will be designed in an Iphone/Ipod version and an iPad version. The Ipad version should be properly pixilated to serve the full iPad screen.
B) I would also like an Android version as well. If somebody can offer this please be specific and mention this in your Cover Letter.
9. I would like this app to be in IOS 7 and also accessible by lower IOS as well.
10. If one holds their finger on the icon they can move the pictures around the bookshelf.
11. The application should be offered in the regular form and in landscape form.
12. Not mandatory but would be great if this can be offered. If the app had a button alike ibooks that changes the bookshelf format too list format.
Looking forward to reading your cover letters. Please be specific, and feel free to attach a portfolio or links to previous apps developed.