Business Development & Lead Generation
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
The Customer Service Representative will be responsible for setting up appointments for members of the Executive team as well as Account Managers and Account Executives for prospective accounts. TheCSR will position our organization's services to key decision-makers, with the goal of scheduling presentations or meetings as well as advising on local upcoming training events. This role will support in-house marketing campaigns and events based on direction provided by the organization.
Job Duties (include but not limited to):
o Conduct business development through lead generation and qualification.
o Work with Executives in developing and managing these opportunities, contributing through the duration of the sales cycle
o Maintain daily activities within CRM system, tracking interactions with prospects and customers
o Provide daily/weekly updates to Executives on all prospect activity.
• Interact regularly with the Marketing team to discuss the lead qualification process, and recommend improvement as well as to develop new ways to increase awareness of service offerings.
• Prior business development experience required
• Strong telephone and prospecting (cold-calling) skills
• Understanding of high tech industry
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Willing to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment
• Goal-oriented, highly confident, self-motivated
• Excellent organizational skills
• Adaptable to new challenges