Embedded Software Engineer
We are a well funded hardware/software startup in stealth mode. We are building an innovative product that has the potential to shake up our industry (can't say more).
We are looking for a lead Electronics engineer that can build the firmware driving our flagship product.
The ideal candidate is a true engineer and problem solver at the core and is passionate about product design with real world understanding of how to go from concept to production.
- Develop the firmware for our flagship product from the ground up and according to specifications.
- Occasionally provide technical training and guidance.
- Work day to day with the co-founders.
- Knowledge of embedded development or smart card technologies.
- Proficiency in C and/or Java language.
- Familiar with embedded development tools.
- Possess knowledge of basic electronics hardware and its interfacing to software systems.
- Good working knowledge in microprocessor and microcontroller architecture is an advantage.
- Familiarity with cryptography is an advantage.
- Experience with git or other version control system is an advantage.
- Working knowledge of English.
- Ability to evolve in a multi-disciplinary team and wear many hats.
Ability to occasionally work at our Shenzhen, China office is a big plus.