API Site that Sends Mass SMS text messages through Google
-----PLEASE READ THE DESCRIPTION CAREFULLY BEFORE CONSIDERING APPLYING FOR THIS ASSIGNMENT-----
We need an online API that will send SMS text blasts, using Google Voice as the server. I have the source code for a software that sends SMS messages, but the messages are sent through a different server. I also have a Google Spreadsheet template that sends SMS texts messages from a third party. If either the source code, or the spreadsheet can be altered to work with an API, that would be perfect (whatever is easiest).
We want the software to work along with Google Voice instead of the current server. We also want the application branded and use the Google Voice feature to send the messages. The Google Voice application will work in the background, while our API sets the rules and shows the results, and is the only interface seen by the user.
- Ability to send 50,000+ SMS text messages
- Ability to automatically identify the SMS network (phone provider) the number belongs to
- Status and activity log to show progress and results
- Take either the open source from the SMS Blaster Software, or use the SMS Spreader Spreadsheet (Google Spreadsheet that sends SMS text) to create an API to send mass SMS text messages through Google
- Create API interface that will be used by clients to send SMS text messages and check status reports
- Replace the logo branding and name of the software with out title and brand logo (our title is "SMS Masterf Blaster")
**NOTE**: WE ARE OPEN to suggestions that will make this happen as easily and smoothly as possible. Below you will find some links that will assist you in determining what we are looking to do. Link number 1 below is for the open source software and code; Link 2 gives access to the Spreadsheet; and Link 3 is a SMS text programming guide for developers.
PLEASE REVIEW THESE 3 RESOURCES:
Open source Software with the source code:
SMS Spreader Spreadsheet:
Developers Guide to SMS Software Programming: