Customer/Client Support Agent
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
Hourly Rate: $1.00 - $3.00 per hour
I am looking for a Part Time, Casual (less than 10 hours a week, on average), who can possibly gain more hours as we grow.
Applicants offering above $3.00 including odesk fee will be declined.
We have recently installed vtiger CRM and are looking to hire someone with CRM experience to help us maximize our use of it to track leads and generate sales.
This is a U.S. company, and we offer BPO services to our clients, who are typically in a field related to real estate. We prefer someone who speaks American English with little or no accent. Available to answer and place calls from 2 business hours per day, and we are open during Central US time zone.
This is not a full-time job, but is for a casual position (up to 10 hours per week). A stay-at-home parent would be ideal! An intelligent, customer-oriented person who is by their computer/phone, is willing to learn our product and who's primary responsiblity will be returning calls.
Additional work that is available during slow times may include live chat support, answering emails, social networking, writing, etc.
1. each day between (10am - 11am Central US time zone) check/update/respond to all new voicemails/emails/help desk support tickets and update the CRM
2. each day between (5pm - 6pm Central US time zone) check/update/respond to all new voicemails/emails/help desk support tickets and update the CRM
3. occasionally, some calls will need to be returned at a time that is outside the 2 hourly windows above. In those cases, you will create a tasks where you will schedule the call to be returned by a different staff member
4. at least once every week, you will record any new or update some existing voicemail greetings used for the extensions on our business phone system (we use www.Ringcentral.com for our business phone)
5. downtime tasks include doing online marketing to generate more calls to our toll-free customer number, so that callers will leave a voicemail (examples of online marketing include - facebook, craigslist, etc.)
6. other downtime tasks include delegating tasks to our staff members so they will do offline marketing to generate calls to our toll-free customer number, so that callers will leave a voicemail (examples of offline marketing include - business cards, flyers, signs, live events, etc.)
The candidates must be able to
- Provide superior customer service to our new and existing clients
- Provide efficient "one call" resolution to our clients' questions/concerns
- Excellent listening & outstanding communication skills both verbal and written
- Demonstrates self confidence and the ability to maintain composure when dealing with difficult clients
- Ability to handle client concerns with courtesy, tact and professionalism
- Able to resolve and document customer complaints
- Able to take bookings over the phone and log them in our online booking system
- Computer literate (Gmail, Google Calendar, basic Web Navigation)
- Works as client support manager
- Handles customer complaints and inquiries via phone, live chat, email or ticketing system
- sorting and answering emails, sending out announcements etc.
- can make calls for assigned campaigns
- manage and set up calendar and appointments for clients.
Once hired, you will be provided a company email address and you will be provided a softphone to be able to make and receive calls using our business phone account.
For the right person, plenty of hours are available to work, but I expect to hire several people for this position on a part time basis until I know who the right person is.
TO WEED OUT AUTOMATED APPLICATIONS
Inside your cover letter, please include the following:
1. It will take you no more than 3 minutes to go to this page http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-wi
2. Please list any relevant experiences that you have, in particular any examples regarding using CRM software.
3. Let me know what type of computer you have
4. Let me know what type of internet connection that you have
We will gather applicants and if we are interested in you, you will receive a message from us asking for an interview. YOU MUST HAVE SKYPE TO BE CONSIDERED. We use skype for interviewing and communication.
Again, this is for part time, casual with the option to have more hours in the future.
Looking forward to working with you.
Other open jobs by this client
- Hourly – Admin Assistant