Cataloging Top 500 Games on Android
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
List of top 500 free games on Android with details and contact info for studios.
1) Create a spreadsheet with the following columns:
- game title
- top estimated number of installs (this is show on the game's detail page on Google Play Store)
- name of studio
- url of game page not including the "&" symbol and anything after the "&" symbol
2) Fill in one row of information for the top 500 games on Google Play Store
Example: from this page https://play.google.com/store/apps
The data in the row would be
Angry Birds Space, 50000000, Rovio Mobile Ltd.
3) After filling the rows for the 500 top games, sort the list by game studio name
4) Create a separate list of only game studio names on a new spreadsheet with the following columns:
- studio name
- contact person
- email address
- phone number
5) Find the contact information for each studio as per the columns mentioned in step 4
Spreadsheets should be in Microsoft excel format.
Skills: internet-browsing, games