github issue: align some html widgets (about 1 hour of work)
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
task details: https://github.com/dglittle/nodesk
- run locally (see readme)
- click "set team" and set a team
- click "post"
- you should see a ui for posting a job
- the ui for posting a job looks bad
- make these changes to it:
- make category dropdown same width as text area
- make input areas after "price:" and "title:" line up with each other
- make input area after "title:" fill up the remaining width to line up with textarea
- add script tag with src: https://raw.github.com/dglittle/my
submit pull request with proof that it works (like a screenshot)
format your cover letter as follows:
- *your github username*
- *what command would you run to create the node_modules directory given a package.json file?*
- *how long will this task take?*
Other open jobs by this client
- Fixed-Price – Blog and Content Writers Needed!
- Hourly – C/C++ Linux Developer Needed - Long-Term, Full-Time Work. Work for oDesk!!
- Hourly – Excel specialist