Looking for OpenSIPS integrator with Asterisk
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
Below is our environment:
Asterisk version: 11.10
Environment: Amazon EC2
Operating System: Ubuntu 14.04 (64-Bit)
Servers (Individual): Asterisk1 (Amazon EC2), Asterisk2 (Amazon EC2 - Backup Server), MySQL1 (Amazon RDS), MySQL2 (Amazon RDS - Backup Server), OpenSIPS (Amazon EC2)
Note: All servers are deployed in Amazon VPC. Here, OpenSIPS server will be acted as SIP proxy server and Asterisk will be acted as Media server.
Scenario: SIP users table, extension (call rules) table, voice mail tables will be created in MySQL server.
We are looking for OpenSIPS integrator with Asterisk and as well as with DB server. You need to perform the below tasks:
1) Installation of OpenSIPS server
2) Configure OpenSIPS server with NAT support
3) Configure OpenSIPS server as SIP Registrar (SIP clients will be communicated with OpenSIPS server and the authentication will be done through MySQL server and inform to Asterisk server)
4) Configure OpenSIPS server for voicemail (Voicemail users entries will also be created in MySQL and the should be done through UNIX ODBC.
5) Configure OpenSIPS server with Load balancing
6) Configure OpenSIPS server with Failover
If anybody is interested, please list out the estimated number of hours to complete the each task and mention your hourly price.
1) The selected freelancer must be in online either in GTalk or Skype
2) Should give support for 1 week at least once the project is done
3) Should provide documentation, once complete the above tasks
Please remember that If you have experience in "OpenSIPS", then only apply for this job.