Project Zero 2
- Someone who have experience in design for mobile phones;
- Someone who has at least 100 hours on oDesk;
- Someone who has 4 or 5 stars rating;
- You have an ***EYE POPPING*** profile/portfolio (If you don't have a portfolio please do not apply)
- You work FAST & your turnaround time is exceptional.
- You have an exceptional command of the English language... like you can speak the "Queen's English" :)
- You are always in contact for some doubt or discussion
- You are not a representative of an agency!
- Someone who likes to contribute with ideas so the project can be a success;
- Meets the milestones and deadlines;
- Finally someone who takes PRIDE in their work and makes a polished looking products!!!
IF YOU DO NOT FIT THESE CRITERION.... PLEASE DO NOT APPLY!
Now let's get to business!
Your job will be to design a simple yet kick-ass UI for a game app.
It's a project Zero 2 if you know the expression
Retina quality design is a must! I need different versions that I will be heavily testing. I'll know immediately what works and what doesn't.
- The project task list and communications is in Basecamp (you will be invited);
- Daily update of work delivering what was done has to be put in Basecamp. The main goal is to check the work so the feed-back can be immediatelly without waiting the finishing;
- First milestone is na icon and a mockup of the game so we can have a big picture;
- The anwsers of e-mails at max the day after;
- The type of game is like this https://www.dropbox.com/s/txh8pxl8
----> HIT APPLY NOW! and write in the begining "KIME" and make a bid
Other open jobs by this client
- Fixed-Price – Design suberb Mobile games