The Account Executive reports directly to the VP of Business Development. We are looking for an Account Executive that will be responsible for maintaining and further developing exiting customer relationships. Other duties will include referral generation, formal proposals, internal order entry, customer support, and occasional trade show on site support. Account Executives will manage multiple projects, clients, and individuals within various markets, while maintaining strong relationships with existing clients and building rapport with new profitable clients. Training will be provided for internal processes and procedures.
Position includes a base draw, benefits and 401(k), company cell phone, along with advancement opportunities.
• Achieve financial and volume goals through profitable sales with existing and newly referred customers
• Prepare and file appropriate paperwork, forms and check requests
• Manage logistics of service delivery
• Ability to manage multiple client requests at the same time
• Willing to cross train in other departments for overall company understanding
• Commitment and adherence to company Core Values.
To meet the performance expectations, you should possess the following qualifications:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong project management skills
• Proficient at handling client negotiations with professionalism and respect.
• Develop and maintain relationships with key business partners by building personal credibility and solid trust.
• Exhibit strong drive for results and success; convey a sense of urgency to achieve outcomes and exceed expectations; persist despite obstacles, setbacks, and competing influences.
• Understanding and ability to use electronic communication
• Demonstrated success in past Sales and Marketing activities
• Strong attention to details and deadlines
• Ability to work independently in fast-paced environment
• Must be articulate, goal-oriented, and enthusiastic
• Possess excellent interpersonal skills and exhibit confidence interacting with others.
• Possess the ability to influence and persuade to achieve desired outcomes.
• Possess sound judgment and reasoning abilities.
• Possess strong time management and organizational skills.
• Maintain courteous, professional, and effective working relationships with employees at all levels of the organization.
Skills: training, benefits, management, marketing, customer-relations
Other open jobs by this client
- Fixed-Price – Logo and print design