Title: e- Learning Technologist
Core Performance is revolutionizing corporate wellness, delivering measurable results for leading global corporations through programs that offer unmatched levels of personalization, engagement and integration. Core Performance was developed by Athletes’ Performance, the foremost source of innovation and results in elite athlete training, and is rooted in the most advanced research and science in the industry.
For additional information on Core Performance, please visit www.coreperformancewellness.com.
Working within the Core Performance Education and Training department, the e-Learning Technologist will play a key role in producing and finalizing content for a wide variety of coach and product training modules used by Core Performance and Athlete’s Performance staff trainers. Job duties will include but not necessarily be limited to:
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
• Deploying digital course content and instructional aids for performance applications
• Developing software simulations and conceptual animations using Adobe Flash
• Developing Flash templates for rapid development of interactive animations
• Uploading and updating content to Learning Management System and assisting in the management of the LMS platform
• Preparing video and images for implementation into animations and other multi-media content
• Collaborating with subject matter experts and instructional designers to identify project objectives and help define strategy, content, and flow of e-learning, m-learning, s-learning and other technology mediated content
• Organizing content repositories for effective training in a continuous, global learning culture
• Support emerging social learning projects through content deployment as needed
Skills and Attributes:
• Proficient in creating content in Articulate Studio 9 and/or Storyline, Adobe Creative Suite (CS6 and Adobe certification Preferred)
• Experience with digital video, video conversion for digital content creation, and video file editing (Adobe Premier & Articulate Video Encoder preferred)
• Basic understanding of ActionScript
• Basic HTML5 and CSS3 proficiency
• Proficient with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
• Excellent oral and written English language communications skills
• Experience with major LMS platform, Moodle 2.0 preferred
• Experience with content conversion for mobile learning deployment a plus
• Experience with content deployment through iPad OS, Android OS or with Linux-based OS for touch screen devices a plus
• Experience with graphic design a plus
• Detail-oriented and excellent work ethic
• Instructional design and technical writing experience a plus
• BS in appropriate field (i.e., instructional design, education, etc.) and at least one year experience, or
• Appropriate AS degree plus 2 or more years professional experience, is required.
• Portfolio with relevant work samples is required for consideration.
• Experience developing professional training content for performance skills training preferred.
• Phoenix, AZ (no relocation will be provided)
Skills: training, research, science, management, video, english, ipad, design