We’re looking for a mobile designer to work on front-end mobile development with us. Guerilla, Inc. is growing fast and would like to bring on committed, entrepreneurial, and self-motivated team members that love mobile apps as much as us. Our Mobile Designer will get to work on all the exciting digital projects with concept development and creative design of our mobile apps! The ultimate candidate will thrive in a fun and collaborative environment, like to self-manage their workload, and deliver high-quality work products that they are proud of.
Essential Function and Responsibilities
The mobile app graphic designer will lead the user interface, app design, and graphic development of a project. As we sign a new client, the graphic designer will be responsible for working with business team to understand app requirements and then develop required page/icon graphics. This role will also require the ability to work closely with our development team to make sure all graphics are integrated properly. We will help train and get you up to speed, but it's required to have Adobe Creative Suite experience. Most of our work is with iOS, so having a general understanding of the layout and screen requirements is a plus. Great opportunity to self-manage your work, and take on more responsibility over time.
• Experience in the usual design tools: Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign
• Ability to work independently, but also collaborate with development team
• Knowledge of mobile design principles, web design, layout
• Be creative (naturally), detail-orientated and able to manage multiple tasks
• Committed, we are looking for a long-term team member
• Fixed commission per project, varies on project size
• Internship experience, if applicable.