greek - newspaper researcher
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
Hi. thanks for applying.
here i make very clear the job.
remember, we only pay for finished - and very well job as it is requested here.... also, REMEMBER, IF YOU ARE HIRED,....before doing all,,send us 2 examples, with that we will check you are doing things right (and then you dont have to re-do things)...it saves you time ;)
Your job is very simple:
1. get this list of the most read newspapers in sweden
look to most important ones.. ad all the daily and 2 of each region
go to go to their official site of those newspapers.
5. search for RSS in the main page (you can make it automatically just control + F, or go to edit/ find - and search for RSS).
6. copy the RSS links of this categories: (in google docs -online)- very organized... (i would give you access to a document hosted in the web, so i can see your progress and check how you are doing the job).
local (local city of the newspaper)
economics or business
7. make shure that the links are RSS....(rss are list of news like the ones in example bellow).
8. if newspaper does not have exaclty this categories, try to match a RSS to the category..., if they dont have any similar category, do not ad that specific category to the newsppaper, leave it blank.
9. please send example of 2 newspapers when starting the job. we NEED to approve....IF JOB is done,,and badly done...WE DONT PAY...
10. Make a list of the most 3 words (or sentences) for Newspapers in your local country....for example: in english people call newspapers, so if we are doing US newspapers: we type : american newspapers, USA newspapers, United states newspapers.
EVERYTHING IS VERY SIMPLE! WE HAVE DONE IT IN ALL LANGUAGES, SO WE KNOW HOW ITS SIMPLICITY.
also, we have started this job, you need to complete and check that what we have the links still work.
Other open jobs by this client
- Hourly – Cancer App (MR)
- Fixed-Price – Changes/updates to ios and android app (uses parse.com)
- Fixed-Price – Little Changes in cocos2d-x existing app