iOS App Designer & Developer
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
Our mission is to enhance the lives of sports fans by offering the webs first curated sports interface personalized to each fan's specific interests, using next generation technology and an intuitive, beautiful design on an iOS app.
We are redefining the sports news experience by delivering a customized sports page that becomes smarter each time you use it.
Check our website and create an account to understand the UX we offer our user on desktop: ChatSports.com
**This is a part time contract job for 2-3 month. Full time employment is possible in future.**
We are looking to have the entire graphical interface for an iPhone app (including the icon) designed in Photoshop and have continuity with the design of our website. You will design the look and feel of the app as well as code the UX.
We are creating an app for sports with a look and feel that could rival Flipboard and Path.
• Photoshop and Illustrator experience is a must.
• You should also have an expertise with coding design mockups in Objective-C, Cocoa, HTML and CSS as we're looking for designs that not only look great, but are built with a clear idea of how they will be made into live working apps that match our site.
• Must be able to articulate, design and execute innovative features in a fast-paced, collaborative, cross-functional team setting.
• Design the look and feel of app pages that are visually pleasing, load quickly, and meet established design standards.
• Promote consistency with design elements to ensure an easily maintainable app in accordance with the latest structure of the site.
• User Interface design
• App icon design
• Must be able to speak and write in English at a high-level.
Preferred candidates exhibit the following:
• A strong team player that engages with staff
• A creative problem solver
• Results-driven; values facts over feelings
• Able to think through both short- and long-term solutions
Additional requirement: This role requires you to design and format for the different screen resolutions of the iPhone. To apply for this job, please send us live links the apps you designed that you are most proud of. Please respond with "iOS App Developer for CS" in your reply subject line so I know you have read and understood the brief.
Compensation: Market rates
15 hours per week for 6 weeks
Skills: design, english