iPad App Reqd which needs to have offline database
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
We want to Develop an offline IPAD application for searching in 7 fields of database.The size of database is around 10 GB.I want the application to be totally offline.Following are the requirements
1.The database must be kept, transfered offline Via Itunes(Only the app can be downloaded from store)
2.There will be 3 screens
A. search screen
B. Results Screen
C.Full view screen
There will be 7 parameters input-box, text-box to accept user query and there will be 1 search button and on clear button
When user gives input and click on search button our application will search for the input string in desired field and display results on results page(three fields in results grid)
When user tap on any record,our app will fetch all the records of selected record and display on full view screen
The structure of database is as follows
There are around 5,00,000 records
Out of 7 fields 5 fields will be 20% and remaining 80 % will be taken by 2 fields.I mean average size of 2 fields in every record will be 60,70 pages.
(for example in article searching application,field "name of article" and field "date of publication" and field "name of author" and field "name of publisher" is only 20 % of total data remaining 80 % size of data is covered by fields "The Text of Article"and field "Biography of article")
Another very important requirement is that
1 There must be very strict and strong authentcation required to activate the application.
2.The database and application must be encrypted.no body can hack the application and database
check this link for our android app.