iPad app built on Titanium
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
Timer based app, requiring calendar integration. It will also require the ability to send emails, and/or ability to save to evernote.
See Wireframes for more clarity.
We are looking for a Titanium Appcelerator expert to create a universal app for iOS, Android (including Kindle), Windows, & Blackberry tablet.
Basic App Description:
This is a time management application for meeting, that allows the user to define the agenda and have the app alert you when you're behind schedule. The user opens the application, defines the topics to be covered and gives each a time limit. When the meeting starts, the app shows the topic and a countdown timer. You can track your overall progress with the a progress bar on the top. At the end of the meeting, the user can add notes to each topic and send it to the meeting attendees or save to evernote.
1. Ability to create new session, save old session, and import agenda from meeting invite
2. Dynamic setup interface allowing topic input, and time allowed
3. In-Meeting interface has a full-meeting progress bar, that shows the progress within the topic but also with respect to the meeting.
4. Timer and progress bar change colors depending on how "on-time" the meeting is.
5. "In-meeting" screen allows for users to skip to next topic, or pause
6."Post-meeting" screen allows user to add notes to individual topics and either email to meeting attendees or save to evernote
We’re looking for a part-time contractor to develop this application. We are expecting future additional development, including several other versions of the same apps with changes to images, colors, and slight tweaks to functionality. The ideal developer has:
1. Successfully developed cross-platform Titanium Appcelerator applications
2. Strong experience in general mobile app development.
3. Is able to develop in a way that allows future updates.
4. Has great organizational and time-management skills to get work done on schedule
How to apply
Please respond with the following:
1. Your Titanium & mobile experience, including examples of past work
2. The way you would think about working on this project
Skills: ipad, kindle, android-development, blackberry