iPad app developer
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
I need an iPad app developed for a condominium to have the following functionality:
It will be used by agents to take users on a tour of the property.
1. Image Gallery – I would like to have this broken out by interior images, exterior shots, and neighborhood photography.
2. Floor plans – similar to the design of the website, I want to have this laid out as studios, 1 bedrooms, 2 bedrooms, three bedrooms, etc.
3. 3D building rendering with functionality – we should have a 3D image of the property (which we will provide) that allows users to zoom in on the units that are available and once the unit is selected, I would like to show the floor plan for the unit. This will assist the sales team in showing occupied units to tenants, as well. The units should be all be pre-programmed to show price, common charges, square footage, taxes, as well as any exterior square footage (if applicable).
4. As the sales team is taking around buyers, they need to be able to “save” the units that they see and have interest. At the end of the tour, the sales agent can easily email the floorplans and pricing from the ipad app to the client and/or broker.
5. There needs to be a CMS functionality that allows us to remove and add units to this 3D building rendering, as well as update the 3D building model.
6. There should also be a section about the building… Description, images, etc.
7. Wait List: We will have units that are not on the market – and some with tenants in place, expiring at the end of 2013. I would like this app to allow users to be placed on a wait list for when units become available.
Skills: design, rendering