I'm hiring an Objective-C developer to help build an iPad app for physical therapy clinics. This app will be used to record and assign exercises to their clients.
- objective-c implementation of an iPad app targeting iOS 5 (iPad 2, Retina iPad, iPad mini)
- some graphing visualizations
- some simple transition animations
- record video and still photos, store securely on S3
- data persisted on buddy.com
- extensive Objective-C experience, must have portfolio of published apps in the app store
- experience with Cocoa Touch, AVFoundation, UIKit and other relevant iOS frameworks
- a focus on building beautiful user experiences
- agile development with frequent (daily) delivery milestones
I will provide:
- photoshop files for all UX screens and elements
- wireframe screen-flows
- full functional specification
Fast turnaround is important for this project. Please, only applicants who are able to work on this project full time.
If you are interested, please respond and I can walk you through more details.
Skills: video, agile, ipad, management