Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
We have dynamic page, which loads div elements of same class as people leave comment on the page. This number grows as more comments get in. We would like someone to help us in creating pagination for this dynamic comments page.
1. preferred style bootstrap pagination http://twitter.github.io/bootstrap
2. preferred plugin to use http://flaviusmatis.github.io/simp
3. all codes need to be commented properly so next user can understand that clearly and implement that quickly and easily on the website.
4. implement this plugin and related code by developing dummy page.
If there are 50 comments and we need 5 comments per page, then the plugin and your code need to calculate that automatically and create 10 pages with 5 comments on each...
Plug in is ready and if you have enough knowledge of jquery, then you should be able to implement that quickly.
P.S. you should be able to group using technique that artlung has provided on this page http://stackoverflow.com/questions
NO UPFRONT PAYMENT WILL BE PROVIDED. SO DON'T APPLY FOR THIS JOB IF YOU NEED UPFRONT PAYMENT.
Other open jobs by this client
- Hourly – QuickBooks Pro 2013 Expert