Contal is a young, fun company whose projects, spanning multiple sectors, comprise open standards-based solutions to problems we identify in the way of people leading better, simpler, more enjoyable lifestyles. At present we are looking to redesign a travel website and looking for an experienced UI consultant to help us.
We are embarking on an 'innovation-cycle' which will exploit the several years of back-end development work we have completed, to deliver a new travel search capability to the market.
Working on a new user interface, requires the combined knowledge of SEO, social media, brand development and other creative contributions.
We're looking for someone with some technical skills in web development but who is primarily creative-minded and has a good eye for design.
In this role you will be required to:
- Produce visual concepts (mock ups/website wireframe)
- Deliver a HTML online travel booking engine UI for ispeedy.com/speedytravel.com
- Assist as one of our online design subject matter experts
Technical proficiencies and other factors needed to be successful in this role are:
- A good eye for design
- Excellent communication skills
- Understanding of SEO (and the site must perform well in Google PageSpeed Insights)
- Understanding of online marketing
- Understanding of social media
- Web design and development experience
- Ability to work from concept through to delivery
- Ability to work to deadlines
In return, you'll enjoy the dynamic environment of a young, enthusiastic company; cross-training opportunities; and the ability to grow with us as we set about this exciting next stage in our development.
The successful applicant must be available to work during business hours 9am - 5pm GMT+10
Skills: design, marketing