translate into chinese
translate into chinese
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
Hi , your job is splitted in 2 sections.
1st. let me know the term, terms used by chinese moms to train their kids to learn to go to the bathroom...every country calls this different...so we need to know at least 5 of them,,,in chinese..
2nd. after you tell me this 1st part, i would let you know how to continue with a translation ..do not start before, because depending on the 1st part, i would let you know how to include those words inside this translation....
-----Potty Training the Animals allows your young children to get in the right mood for successful potty training and those early uncertain years immediately after!
- The perfect App for a potty training ritual with your kid!
- Teach your child potty training in a fun interactive way.
-Will set a positive mood for potty training.
- Makes the incredibly frustrating task fun and interactive.
-Kids love this app, the story behind it and its characters.
-It allows children to take an active role in taking the animals to potty, thus getting the kids ready for their own potty time … Brilliant!.
With this app, your child will help animals get to the potty on time when they show the need to go. As the parent, you’ll be pleased there are no inappropriate images or noises.
-The narrator tells them they usually “feel butterflies in their stomach when the need to go.” That right there is worth the app. I never thought of describing it that way, but it makes perfect sense. ~ Deb Thompson
-"Doesn’t that kitty look happy using the litter box? This is a great way to show your potty-training toddlers how happy it will make them to use the potty themselves!" - Jennifer Quillen
-"Since most learning is visual, this app is right on the money". - Notorious Spinks
-"For those first fundamental steps that your child takes in learning how to use the toilet, I recommend this app for parents who want to help teach their children while making it fun and enjoyable at the same time." - App games review
-"This would have come in handy with my little one who refused to even try. " Sofia
-"like how they described the feeling of having to go potty!" - Allaina B.
-"How cute! Love the “happy dance”. My kids adore the pet apps and this really delight them. - Andrea Kruse.
Embarking on potty training is a profound stressor to every parent and their child. Because teaching little one’s how to potty is a sensitive issue fraught with emotion, hope and fear; turning it into process into a fun game will alleviate much of the strain from classic potty training issues.
HOW WILL THIS POTTY TRAINING APP HELP YOU?
1.Potty Training the Animals will set a positive mood for potty training.
All around the farm the animals. Your child can relate to the animals as they make funny ‘gotta-go-to-the-potty’ dancing movements. The animals even feel butterflies in their stomachs, just as inexperienced youngsters learning bathroom rituals do.
Small children enjoy helping the animals to make it to the potty, learn by example, and build up empathy for others. Watching and encouraging all of the animals to use the big kid toilet is a tasteful and highly effective way to set a positive mood for potty training.
2.The Potty Training the Animals app makes the incredibly frustrating task fun and interactive.
3.Kids love the Potty Training the Animals app, the story behind it and its characters.
Using this hands-on approach in combination with the fascinating animal attraction is a sure fire way to help toddlers learn to use the potty with less stress.
Highlights: Potty Training the Animals
- Great narration voice. It’s cultured and slightly British and is very nice to listen to.
- Stunning designs, fabulous colors. The app is colorful and vibrant.
- animated funny animals. I really like how this app is animated. The variety of “happy dances” after using the toilet were always fun to watch.
- Familiar and fun ones (Dog, Cat, Dog, Chicken, Lion) - Inclusive of both genders (Your child can pick a boy or girl icon)
- No bodily noises or actual showing of pee or poo. Just a clean fun app.
- he background sounds are not annoying. Some apps will make you want to delete them right away because of the background sounds, but this apps sounds were of nature; birds tweeting and the like.
Note: does not work on ipad 1