Need to make a website which will create user logins and capture info and enable a share of that info through API
Need to be web and mobile optimised.
Please apply if you accept to following NDA terms to enable us to share further details of the app.
Non Disclosure Agreement(NDA)
Engagement of Developer for mobile/web application development project
This NDA is made between Akash Rajpal an Individual representing a proprietary firm/partnership firm/a limited liability company (hereinafter referred to as “party of first part or client” which expression shall unless repugnant to context or meaning thereof mean to include its successors in interest, administrators, affiliates and permitted assigns)
The job applicant, an Individual representing a proprietary firm/partnership firm/a limited liability company (hereinafter referred to as developer which expression shall unless repugnant to context or meaning thereof mean to include its successors in interest, administrators and permitted assigns).
The parties wish to enter/have entered into a business relation for development of various mobile and web applications for Akash Rajpal. The parties agree that the written or email or video (skype etc) communication exchanged between developer and Akash Rajpal through Odesk, online contracting sites or directly is a base for the business relationship between the parties.
The NDA shall be in force for a period of two years from the date of issue irrespective of any formal commercial engagement.
Developer is bound by the essence of Non disclosure agreement towards application concepts, design and functionalities of the application at present or in future.
Developer hereby agree as follows:
1. As used in this Agreement, “Confidential Information” shall mean any and all technical or business information furnished or disclosed, in whatever form or medium, by or on behalf of one party to the other party including, but not limited to, product or service specifications, designs, drawings, prototypes, computer programs, models, business plans, marketing plans, financial data, financial statements, financial forecasts and statistical information. Confidential Information disclosed by either party to the other hereunder may be in written form or it may be electronically, orally or visually presented. If in written form, it shall be identified as Confidential Information by an appropriate legend indicating its proprietary or confidential nature. If disclosed orally or visually, it shall be identified by the disclosing party as proprietary Information at the time of disclosure and shall be confirmed as such by written summary mailed to the receiving party within thirty (30) days after the original disclosure.
2. Confidential Information disclosed by either party to the other hereunder shall be used by the receiving party solely in order to evaluate, discuss, and pursue a possible business relationship with each other:
(A)To exercise the same degree of care with regard to the protection of Confidential Information as it uses in protecting and preserving its own confidential and proprietary information; and
(B)To restrict the dissemination of Confidential Information to only those employees, contractors, consultants, affiliates, and subsidiaries who have a need to know such information in the performance of their duties related to the purpose of this Agreement and who are subject to an obligation to keep such information confidential.
3. No rights are granted hereby except as expressly stated nor are any licenses under any patents or copyrights granted or to be implied by this Agreement. No Confidential Information may be copied except by express written permission of Party of first part. Party of the first part gets exclusive global rights on the intellectual property, source codes, and administrative access to the product made. Party of the first part can assign rights or sell the product and its source codes to any other party.
4. Breach of confidentiality shall attract appropriate legal course of action,.
5. This Agreement shall exclusively be construed in accordance with the laws in force of country of first party without regard to its conflict of laws principles.
6. No change, modification, alteration or addition to any provision of this Agreement shall be binding unless in writing and signed by duly authorized representatives of both parties.
Skills: web-services, video, design, marketing, patents
Other open jobs by this client
- Fixed-Price – Request a file App