I am an experienced web developer who works hard every day to make one's skills and knowledges sharper, stronger and extremely up-to-date. I've got 5+ years of an active practice behind my back. That practice contains an ocean
I am an experienced web developer who works hard every day to make one's skills and knowledges sharper, stronger and extremely up-to-date. I've got 5+ years of an active practice behind my back. That practice contains an ocean of priceless experience that I 've got working over a wide variety of different technologies and systems. I always enjoy writing a high quality and maintainable code. My best goal is to develop effective and reliable solutions bringing the best profit to my clients.
My main specialization is a web applications development using Python/Django technologies. I have a strong background in both client and server side programming. I am a man band, who's able to maintain an entire project alone. This mea ns that in most cases I'm the only one you need to get all the tasks done. Also I'm always glad to join a team working over large projects. I have a lot of successfull experience of being a team player.
My knowledges and skills:
* Python, PHP, node.js * I love the server side programming. That's exactly what I do most of my time. Python is my primary language. I'm using django to construct fast an reliable web systems. PHP is my second old good friend. I actively use it in my practice for more then 5 years. Node.js is a separate thing. I had never use it before, but I'd really like to. So I'm open for your propositions.
* html, CSS, jQuery * I am a qualified html/css coder. And I am well familiar with all the modern trends and technics in this area. I write clean and effective code. And I am fully comfortable with all the dynamic stuff using jQuery and jQuery UI libraries. That means I'm able to develop whatever your designer can invent - modals, dialogs, menus, sliders, accordions and transactions.
* SQL, Databases * I am well familiar with MySQL and PostgresSQL databases. I'm fully comfortable with SQL syntax and I'm able to effectively deal even with a very complicated queries. Hiring me, you will never meet any problems in this area.
* Linux/Unix Server administration * You got a bash ninja here! It's not a problem for me to set up a testing or production environment for any php or python application. I'm ok with all aspects of this process - setting up a web server, database, interpreters and related modules/extensions. I have some experience in solving a software compatibility issues, so you can count on me to get everything up and running.
* SVN, Git, Mercurial * I am totally sure that version control system is a must in projects, larger then "Hello world". I have a lot of experience in SVN and Git. I'm also familiar with most of today's popular code hosting services, such as Github, Bitbucket, Assembla, etc. I've never dealed with Mercurial, but I'm sure that my rich SVN/Git experience will let me start with it very quickly.
* Adobe CS software * I am very well familiar with all the apps from Adobe Creative Suit, and I can effectively work with it. That means you will never meet any problems with any media manipulations you'll need me to perform. I can cut/join/transcode/publish videos to your website. I am able to deal with vector graphics and I can quickly crop, repaint or optimize your raster images. Also I can edit and/or publish your flash app or movieclip if you need me to.
* Additional technologies and software * During my 5+ years working experience, I had to deal with lots of different software, systems and technologies. I dont't want to say that I know everything, but I want you to be sure that if I meet anything I'm not familiar with during my work over your tasks, I'll get the missing knowledges and complete the job successfully.
You're always welcome to communicate with me whenever you get any questions. I am extremely available any time it is comfortable for you.
- $38.89 HOURLY RATE
- 1438 HOURS
- LAST ACTIVE
23 PORTFOLIO ITEMS