Yes, I am very experienced Magento Certified Developer, who probably could address any technical issue you have. I have 10 years of experience in PHP, 5 years in Magento, and 7 years as a Team Leader, but a real reason
Yes, I am very experienced Magento Certified Developer, who probably could address any technical issue you have. I have 10 years of experience in PHP, 5 years in Magento, and 7 years as a Team Leader, but a real reason why you would hire me, is that I am a PROBLEM SOLVER, who has his own experienced team. My main strength is in solving business problems rather than just executing tasks.
For almost 6 years now, I have been mainly specializing in Magento. I am Magento Certified Developer PLUS and I have created a team of 12 people, among whom are: Magento developers (6 of them are certified), front-end developers/CSS coders, graphics, and testers. We are not just an agency, we are a group of developers passionate about their work, which has been working together for many years now. With time, we have grown not only into a Magento experts but also into a team that works together in a respectable, professional, and always striving to perfection manner. Terms like misunderstanding, waste of resources and time do not exist in our vocabulary.
Experience in working with many solutions (Magento extensions, third party integrations/companies) gave us a good understanding on which solutions are working well, which should be implemented and which ones shouldn't. Our own sets of tools, allow us run projects successfully (JIRA, GIT, Mavenlink, AWS, New Relic, etc)
My role in a team is as a Senior Developer and Technical Project Manager.
Besides my technical contributions into the team, I'm an effective planner. I'm able to gather all the work that needs to be done and present it in a from of a project. I also possess skills in:
- Splitting project into the lean iterations
- Specifying tasks in the project
- Decomposing task into subtasks and delegate them to the right team members
- Controlling the progress and quality of the project
- Reporting and eliminating waste from next iteration
- Optimizing steps to keep projects lean, in budget, and on time
Our excellent IT services will turn your great ideas into reality so contact us and let’s discuss your amazing project!
--------- --- Technical details about me --- ---------
- 10 years of experience as a developer (OOP and design patterns) with strong knowledge of the core concepts of web development, client server - architecture, apache, nginx, varnish, and network
- PHP/SQL - Magento, Symfony, Doctrine, Propel, SOAP/REST APIs
- MySql - administration, optimization, SQL queries and stored routines, deadlocks resolving, and php db-access layer optimization
- GIT/SVN and other version control systems
- Linux - advanced daily usage and basic administration level
- Other experience - HTML, CSS, JS, Python, Java, and shell-scripting
PHPStorm, Eclipse, Netbeans,
Jira, Trac, Redmine, Asana, Mavenlink, Basecamp
Dia, DbDesigner, Navicat,
Magento, Wordpress, Joomla
ERP systems integrations