Ruby on Rails Developer
Last active: 12/18/2014
Experienced front-end developer in the past, passionate Ruby on Rails developer in the present.
Over 3 years I spent arranging divs into web-pages, measuring margins, paddings, font heights of designers' whims and making still mockups alive. With this experience I decided to go further and switch to back-end development. By this time I studied and put into practice many technologies, namely:
- MVC, OOP, HTTP protocol
- CRUD, REST, and Comet
- JSON, RESTful API
- Git Workflow, Agile Development
- SQL (mainly PostgreSQL)
- Ruby programming language
- Full text search
- Delayed and scheduled jobs
- Deployment and server monitoring
- Ruby on Rails 4 and such gems as: rspec, factory_girl, capybara, devise, jbuilder/active_model_serializers, simple_form, carrierwave, cocoon, private_pub, omniauth (facebook, twitter, github), cancancan, sidekiq/sidetiq, thinking_sphinx, capistrano, passenger/unicorn
- TDD/BDD, yes I understand the importance of tests and always write them :)
As a result of my work emerged a clone of the famous question and answer site StackOverflow, which you can find on my github page (the link will be provided on request). While making it I applied all possible technologies.
I hope to find a use for my skills in your project, get new experience, learn new, and be efficient.