Architect, Project manager, developer
Last active: 07/21/2014
I bring >15 years (10 years in Intel, Folsom CA) of development experience. I like transforming business idea / thought into technology solutions using latest technology. My expertise and interest are in:
Technology: Node.JS, .Net, PHP, REST, SOAP, SOA
Frameworks: AngularJS, Knockout, WinJS, JQM, PureMVC, Durandahl, etc
Database: MongoDB, MySQL, SQL Server etc
Platform: Web, Mobile (Native and Hybrid Apps)
Domain: ECommerce, Banking/Financial, HealthCare, IT Strategy
Interest: End to end architecture and framework development for your business
Examples of few products that I built lately are:
1. End to end ECommerce and Reward platform developed in HTML5/CSS3/AngularJS/MongoDB/MySQL/.NetWebAPI/ AWS-S3 and deployed in Amazon AWS/EC2 environment.
2. Tablet based Remote Patient Monitoring and Telemedicine product using HTML5, JQ and KO, WinJS, NodeJS, IndexedDB, MongoDB, PhoneGap, TokBox etc that integrates with various devices like EKG, Pulse Oxometer, Weight machine, Blood Glucose Monitor etc for a large Hospital chain in Midweast.
3. Tablet based Senior Care and Homecare product using HTML5, JQ and KO, NodeJS, PHP, MySQL, MongoDB, PhoneGap etc.
4. Owned and re-engineered SAAS based e-commerce type product (40K+ concurrent customers from around 1500+ accounts) for a business domain.
5. Owned and built complex loyalty program for Microsoft that integrated with multiple licensing, marketing, OEM and MDM data-store instances and delivered automated payout to large OEMs,
6. Building mobility strategy and solution landscape (using SAP E&M banking, Sybase 365 (Mobiliser), HTML5/PhoneGap, CA Siteminder etc) for ANZ bank for their worldwide mobility rollout consolidation.