SEO-SEM-SMM-Blog Writing-Backlinks-Keyword Analysi...
Last active: 3 months ago
1/21/15: Coming back to Odesk after completing a major project.
Scored 94th percentile on the Odesk SEO test! I really know how to get a business more traffic. Local Profiles, Social Media, Content research and writing. I know how to use the internet to create more business for your company.
As a former Odesk employer and business owner I understand how difficult it is to find quality people to perform work that does not require a full time paid position. I also understand the need for quality work at an affordable price.
I was born in, live in and work in the United States. I'll only apply to jobs where I know I can complete all of the work in a quality fashion, in a timely manner. Once hired I will give you my personal cell phone number and will make my best effort to answer all calls live, if not, all calls will be returned within one hour.
One may ask why I am willing to work for so little. Well, after the endless temp and intern jobs it's really not a pay cut. Not to mention that Odesk allows me to coordinate multiple jobs and manage my time to be effective as possible.
Below is a sample SEO/SEM/SMM marketing plan I recently developed for one of my clients. I completed all tasks on-time, as assigned resulting in: consistent top three AdWords placement while cutting budget, Google organic and Google places search results within 30 days and a committed RELEVANT/REAL HUMAN Facebook following.
Keyword Analysis – Use keyword tools to analyze website and generate targeted keywords.
1. Find long tailed keywords relevant to searches in the local area. (1-2 per page)
2. Find general keywords associated to the business (5-10 per page)
3. Determine search volume for each set of keywords. (and whether or not it’s worth our time to go down that road)
Content Analysis – Does your website contain the appropriate keywords in the right places?
1. Analyze each page of the website for keyword density.
2. Are your pictures tagged with appropriate keywords?
3. Is there a flow to your website creating a funnel for visitors leading them to a call to action requesting a phone call or contact form?
4. Do you have video content?
5. Do you post new content weekly in a blog?
6. Website Analysis – What is the overall health of your website?
a. Do you have HTML errors?
b. Do you have a sitemap? Are you submitting it?
c. Do you have a robots.txt? Are all of the pages you don’t want crawled on it?
d. How many backlinks do you have?
e. How many Social Media links do you have?
f. Do you have analytics and webmaster tools installed?
g. How are you managing your content? Are you using a CMS?
h. Are you blogging regularly?
Competition Analysis- Why are your Competitors appearing 1st for the Keywords that relate to you?
1. Have they been working on SEO for years, do they have a professional or do it in house?
2. How many back links do they have?
3. Are they utilizing Social Media?
4. Are their pages optimized?
5. Are they blogging regularly?
6. Can we beat them?
If I feel that there is enough room for improvement on your website and the competition has not entrenched themselves enough to make SEO cost prohibitive for you, I can help you with the following?
Onsite Optimization – Making your website Clean, Neat and Visible to Search Engines
1. Convert your website to a blog friendly CMS if necessary.
2. Optimize website for mobile.
3. Fix code and crawl errors.
4. Optimize content with proper keywords and keyword density.
5. Optimize website with proper marketing funnel and calls to action.
6. Tag and title all images with appropriate keywords.
7. Optimize to Google Specs: Page Titles, Meta description, Meta keywords, Keyword density, content of home page, content keyword density.
8. Install analytics and webmaster tools.
9. Develop robots.txt
10. Develop and submit sitemaps on regular basis.
11. Add video content to home page.
12. Submit weekly blog.
Offsite Optimization and Social Media Marketing– Driving people to your website.
1. Use good pen name profiles for all offsite submissions.
2. Proofread all content before posting.
3. Create relevant, high quality backlinks.
4. Develop Facebook, Google+ and LinkedIn business pages.
a. Drive local, demographically targeted likes to the Social Media Pages
b. Provide daily status updates and responses.
c. Upload photos and tag friends.
5. Submit articles to offsite pages and comment on appropriate blogs to create larger online presence and drive direct traffic to website.
6. Spin video content out to multiple sites and link back to website. Ask friends for comments.
7. Directory Submissions: only high PR websites, all submissions need to be from different IP's
8. Social Bookmark Submissions: only high PR websites, all submissions need to be from different IP's
9. Local Directory Submission, optimization and comments.
a. Google Places
b. Yahoo Local
d. Bing Business