BETA, Functional, Software QA/Testing, Mobile test...
Last active: 18 hours ago
Over the last 8+ years, I have tested a wide range of websites, mobile apps and Windows applications using manual and automation testing tools including sites for startup companies and small businesses. My core competency lies in complete end-end testing management of a new website testing and development project, and I am seeking opportunities to test websites from the ground up for you or your business.
I also have proven experience in the following areas: Black-box, functional, Integration, Usability, Proactive, Pilot, UI/UX, Responsiveness, Cross browser, Security, Acceptance, Unit testing of web based applications.
My experience involved Manual & Automation testing of Web based, Mobile based and Windows based applications.
I have sound experience of working on web applications of multiple domain.
Domain Expertise -
5. Business Intelligence
6. Freelancing Job portal
7. Mobile app
8. REST API (Web Services)
I have written lacks of manual test cases, User stories and Use cases for many web, mobile and desktop applications.
Manual testing skills:
Test planning, Report preparation, Test case writing, Test case execution, Use case, Testing of SAAS based application, Ecommerce stores like B2B, B2C Webstore, eBay, Shopify, Amazon, POS, Test planning, Functional, UI, Cross Browser, Regression, Unit, Integration, System, Pilot testing, RTM.
Bug Tracker: Asana, Jira, Trello, OnTime, Bugzilla, Mantis, Fogbuzz, Google Docs.
I have worked on many web applications as an Automation QA. I have sound experience of designing of data driven, keyword driven, hybrid test frameworks.
- I can write automation test scripts using Selenium WebDriver, Java, TestNg, ReportNg, Jenkins, Eclipse.
- I can build a very robust automation framework in multiple languages like Java, PHP, Ruby, Python, C# etc.
- I can setup your test framework with CI tools like Jenkins.
- I can write and integrate test cases and framework with BrowserStack and Saucelabs to execute test scripts in cloud environment.
- I can setup test framework on GitHub and execute them from local system.
- I can write automation scripts in Ruby on Rail with RSpec, Groovy and Grails in Geb framework.
- I can test REST API (WebServices) manual and automation testing.
- I can do Vagrant setup on VM for automation testing.
Automation Testing Skills:
Selenium IDE, RC, Automation Framework Design (Data Driven, Keyword Driven, Hybrid), WebDriver, TestNg, Eclipse, PHP, PHPUnit, Codeception, VNC Server Setup on Windows and Linux, Symfony2, Mobile Automation, AutoIT, Jenkins - CI tool, REST API, WebServices, Postman, Jetpacks, CodedUI, C# / Visual Studio.
GitHub, Stash, Bamboo, BitBucket, Confluence, BrowserStack.
I have sound experience of testing of Mobile apps in multiple platforms iOS, Android, Windows.
Mobile Automation testing:
I can provide mobile automation testing using Appium testing tool.
MOBILE TESTING SERVICES:
1. Usability Testing
2. Compatibility Testing
3. Interface Testing
4. Services Testing
5. Low Level Resource Testing
6. Performance Testing
7. Operational Testing
8. Security Testing
I can assure you for best Software services by serving you following services at very reasonable rate -
* I can write functional test cases, use cases, user stories for your application.
* I can write test plan for your website.
* I can write test cases for all the modules, interfaces and user stories for your application.
* I will share daily QA report containing bug report with expected test data like user credentials,
screenshots, video which will help your developer to reproduce issues easily.
* I will be available for text and audio chat and discussion with you and your development team.
* I will give you best QA services that help you to develop bug free and user friendly software.
* I have worked on multiple projects and given very satisfactory QA services to our clients.
* Good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Software Test Life Cycle (STLC), Bug Life Cycle and its different phases.
* Experienced in using defect management tools like Trello, Ontime, Bugzilla, Jira, Mantis etc.
* Working on Agile development environment.
* Prepared Test Plan, Test Cases and Test Report.
* Always willingness to learn new skills and technologies.
* Quick Learner, self motivated, team player.
I have following mobile devices in inventory -
1. iPad mini (iOS 8.0)
2. iPhone 5c (iOS 8.1.1)
3. iPhone 5s (Version - 8.1.3)
4. MicroMax Andriod phone (Version: - 4.4.2)
5. Samsung Grand (Version 4.2.2)
6. Samsung Star 2 (Version 4.4.2)
7. Nokia Lumia 520 Window phone (Version 8.1)
I have following Operating systems-
1. Windows XP (32 bit)
2. Windows 7 (32 and 64 bit)
3. Windows 8 (32 and 64 bit)
4. Windows 8.1 (32 and 64 bit)
I have following browsers available in inventory -
Thanks & Regards,