I have good technical and presentation skills & proven track record of working in a fast paced, high pressured environment, solving multiple problems and able to work on deadlines. My experience is in System administration, Virtualization and in infrastructure Management also
I have good technical and presentation skills & proven track record of working in a fast paced, high pressured environment, solving multiple problems and able to work on deadlines. My experience is in System administration, Virtualization and in infrastructure Management also.
· Experience Serving as System Administrator.
· Experience on numerous Virtualization Products.
· Extensive interaction with Senior Management Team.
· Client relations.
· Experience serving as a Virtualization Admin.
· Responsible for the maintenance Servers, Virtualization products such as vmware and hyper-v.
· Maintained daily controls and procedures for corporate Users.
· Communicated with clients, customers based on their requirement and complaints.
· All rounder personality with patience to work with difficult and demanding customers.
Wipro Limited- Server Management Aug 2011 –Till Now
· Installed and configured ESXi 5.0
· Installed and configured vCenter server.
· Upgraded ESX 4.0 to ESXi 5.0 and vCenter 4 to vCenter 5.
· Hands on exp with VSphere4, 4.1 Infra, Upgraded from VSphere4 to VSphere5, We have VSphere Infra at 5 Location with Vblock1, CISCO UCS, HP C7000 with 70+ ESX/ESXi Servers and 2500+ VM's.
· Creating and Projecting a LUNS to various ESX/ESXi Platforms,
· Managing a Clarrion CX4-480 Storage using EMC Navisphere,
· Creating a RAID Groups(RAID 5, RAID 10)
· Basic configuration of MDS San switch(MDS 9148)
· Hands on experience with Cisco UCS 5100 Blade Server Chassis.
· Cisco UCS B200 Blase Server, Upgraded the Fabric Interconnect Firmware, Upgraded the Physical Hardware
· 1.2 Years exp in VBlock Setup and accessing and managing the UCS Infra via UCS manager(Port group Creation, Blade Server Firmware Upgradation, Backup the existing configuration, etc
· Handling 2nd Level Escalations.
· Installed and configured the Windows Hyper-V.
· Hands on experience on Vmware view –Desktop Virtualization like, creating pools, Adding VM’s to VDM, Entitlements.
· Configured the MS Failover cluster between Hyper-V Hosts(6 Node and 2 node Clusters)
· Configured VM Level Clustering.
· Configured HA, DRS, FT between the ESX hosts.
· Creating VM’s using template as well as manually.
· Creating Policies for file and full level backup using Netbackup.
· Restoring VM’s and files.
· Handling 2nd level trouble shooting.
· Creating and configuring virtual switches.
· Hands on experience with SCVMM 2008 and SCVMM 2012.
· Configured Hardware based RAID in DELL R715 Servers.
· Hands on Exp with iDRAC and HP iLO.
· Hands on Exp with Cisco UCS Blade.
· Hands on Exp with HP C7000 Enclosures.
· Hands on Exp with HP P4000 LHN Storage.
Karunya University- Lab Technician Jun 2004 –Jun 2008
· Installed and configured the DNS Server for Karunya.edu.
· Installed and configured the send mail server with the squirrel mail web interface.
· Installed and configured the Apache web server for www.karunya.edu domain.
· Creating users and groups for students for lab purpose.
· Installed and configured the Novell Netware 6.5 and configured the eDir and iFolder for 4500 users.
· Installed and configured the DHCP server for the campus.
· Managing the Watchguard firewall x5000 series.
· Handling the Redhat and hardware classes for students.
- $8.89 HOURLY RATE
- 0 HOURS
- LAST ACTIVE
0 PORTFOLIO ITEMS