Technical Support Specialist with dynamic experience in the development and delivery of result oriented solutions to meet the emerging technological needs of diverse business environments and customer-driven initiatives. Self-directed facilitator and well-versed in areas such as system administration, client-server architecture
Technical Support Specialist with dynamic experience in the development and delivery of result oriented solutions to meet the emerging technological needs of diverse business environments and customer-driven initiatives. Self-directed facilitator and well-versed in areas such as system administration, client-server architecture, optimizing network performance and customizing hardware/software applications. Demonstrated strengths to prioritize organize and handle multiple tasks efficiently and accurately.
Operating Systems: Windows 7, Vista, 98 & XP ~ Server 2000, 2003 ~ Familiar with Macintosh. Ethernet ~ LAN ~WAN ~ VPN,IPSEC ~ TCP/IP ~FTP, Microsoft word ~Excel ~ Power Point ~Outlook ~ Familiar with VMware
Trend Micro Suite ~ Norton Utilities Internet: Internet Explorer ~ Firefox ~Google chrome~ safari, Performance monitoring ~ Hardware installation ~ Software configuration ~ Peripheral Equipment Testing/Maintenance
Workstations ~ Servers ~ Access points~ Familiar with Cisco switches and routers ~ Familiar with 3com/Netgear, DNS ~ DHCP ~ Active Directory ~Exchange 2003
MCSE: Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (2003)
CCNA: Cisco Certified Network Associate (2013)
FEB 2008-DEC 2013
• Processed incoming requests via phone, email and chat for technical support from corporate customers.
•Worked on remedy ticketing system with IBM
• Record all issues using MAGIC (SDE) , Maximo (ISM) and JIRA ticketing system.
• Connect remotely to client’s using Dameware, LogMein rescue and Remote desktop assistance.
• Identify and classify hardware and software issues on systems running Microsoft Operating Systems.
• Document all troubleshooting and/or problem resolution actions.
• Work with other CTS support groups to determine problems, develop solutions and resolve customer issues.
• Technical writer experienced in developing end-user and administrative information for computer hardware and software. Works directly with development and test teams to gather source material and review documents for Windows 7 implementation project.
• Assure a maximum level of customer service and quality control on all activities.
• Liaising with supervisors, team leads operatives and third parties to gather information and resolve issue
• Support network connections for connectivity issues.
• Support and troubleshoot technical inquires via telephone and Web for both internal and external users.
• Develop, modify and maintain various types of documentation for a Windows based system including: procedural software user manual, software user release notes, and training materials, presentations.
• Maintain SLA for the call volume
• Queue Management for the MAGIC ticketing system.
• Provide technical support and build rapport with a variety of customers and their changing technical requirements
• Handle inquires about repair, replacement, technical problem resolution and connectivity.
• Analyze of issues with telecommunication equipment and / or devices and associated desktop software
• Troubleshoot the required resolution including, account provisioning, device functionality, device configuration, application support, software downloads, network connectivity by escalating internal and vendor issues.
• Complete accurate transactions with a sense of urgency and an eye for detail
• Take accountability to solve issues from beginning to end
Administered Windows exchange server 2003 with more than 150 users. Installed and configured new servers. Implemented and supported MS exchange servers and infrastructure. Also provided support for windows 2003 network, including users creation and deletion, directory and share-level security control, printer support, program installation, and all TCP/IP address assignments, and performed troubleshooting on connection problems locally. Also Maintained corporate level domain servers, and did troubleshooting for email connectivity problems.
• Assisted in design, implementation, and administration of LAN’s, PC’s, operating systems, and servers; installed and maintained applications. Provide access to new users, assigning them appropriate security levels.
• Maintained accountability over all computers equipment to include keeping inventory control records and delivering unserviceable or obsolete items to a reutilization store.
• Responsible for All critical servers backups with NTbackup utility, Patch management and Antivirus update, Disk and printer management, email administration, and monitored system security and performance.
Experience in Website development , Can develop any kind of website on any kind of platforms. Give us your idea and we promise implementing it as per your desire. Prices are flexible. Can provide any kind of technical support for any kind of hardware or software.