I can draw upon a broad exposure to many areas of sports, automotive and motorsport practice and these remains areas of specific interest to me. My interests in the motorsport sector have previously led to project work with British Touring
I can draw upon a broad exposure to many areas of sports, automotive and motorsport practice and these remains areas of specific interest to me. My interests in the motorsport sector have previously led to project work with British Touring Cars and Red Bull Racing, whilst I have also previously worked with leading automotive brands such as Bentley on a range of editorial features.
Media - Worked on a range of national campaigns.
Editorial - Working on a contract basis; Providing betting news; game reports; preview articles and content for
online channels. Creating, planning and researching ideas for content, working with clients to
identify needs. Clients included Betfair (Aus) and bet365, on a range of sports including; Horse
Racing, AFL, NHL, MLB, World Cup, Formula 1 and Premier League football.
Other duties included writing blogs and editing sports content.
• Working directly with clients to lead and deliver content and projects
• Creating and researching creative ideas for new content
• Writing and designing content, in line with content strategy, for distribution through various
• Creative writing for digital channels
• Digital project planning
• Delivering and evaluating content; digital and media
• Solid understanding of media strategy and project needs
• Knowledge of digital trends and emerging technologies/strategy
• Attending project planning meetings/editorial meetings
• Sourcing, researching and providing creative content ideas
• Find creative and accessible ways to communicate ideas across a range of different formats
including social, audio and video
• Editorial and Blogs
• Promoting content through Twitter, Facebook and other social media sites
• Commissioning and managing suppliers
- $12.21 HOURLY RATE
- 10 HOURS
- UNITED KINGDOM
- LAST ACTIVE
0 PORTFOLIO ITEMS