1) 3+ Years of total IT experience as Oracle PL/ SQL Developer (procedures,cursors,triggers,packages,functions,complex and inline queries user data types etc .) , Oracle SQL Developer - ERP, ETL, BI(One Key Agile-Administrator +Developer), OLTP, OLAP, MIS,Job Scheduling
1) 3+ Years of total IT experience as Oracle PL/ SQL Developer (procedures,cursors,triggers,packages,functions,complex and inline queries user data types etc .) , Oracle SQL Developer - ERP, ETL, BI(One Key Agile-Administrator +Developer), OLTP, OLAP, MIS,Job Scheduling and Data Analysis/Business Analysis on Application Development,Operations and maintenance in consulting and captive organization type.
2) Bachelor of Engineering .
o Developed, Optimized and modified the PL/SQL procedures, cursors, writing complex queries and inline queries, packages, complex store functions, collection, triggers, user base data type etc according to the business requirement.
o Creation of database tables according to the design provided by Project Managers.
o Creating data model and database objects.
o Providing basic and advance level support to clients.
o Good team player and capable of working individually with less supervision.
o Working on Business analysis, impact analysis, design, development, customization, gap analysis and implementation and support to the database of the server .
o Involved in creating Database Design (Physical and logical) as per the requirement given by business.
o Wrote complex SQL queries using joins, sub queries and inline views to retrieve data from the database .
o Used TOAD import /export utility, SQL*Loader to upload and download the information into the database tables.
o Wrote and modified Oracle PL/SQL, Sql statements procedures and functions that are called in the Java Scripts, Jsp and EJBs.
o Involved in developing Oracle Reports which are further added to Web pages.
o Generated reports at backend and provided them to the specific client or the department of requirement.
o Used ETL to extract data and modify it depending on the specific business logic.
o Involved in analysis, design, coding and Testing.
o Created database objects like stored procedures, function, packages, cursor, ref cursor and triggers.
o Involved in Performance Tuning using ADDM (Automatic DB Diagnostic Monitor) which makes the diagnostic data readily available.
o Working on Employee Engagement Equation, analyzing rate of attrition and lack of rational commitment among employees .
o Contributing to define timetables and project plans ; analyze and estimate the feasibility, cost, time and compatibility with hardware and programs . Ensures that expected application performance level are achieved .
o Worked on OLTP for optimization and to facilitate the processing of large numbers of concurrent updates to a database.
o Create and maintain a unified, multi-tiered reporting system to replace ad-hoc individual reports.
o Create and maintain essential business systems on corporate intranet.
o Cultivate inter-departmental relationships as a “service department” for the company.
o Train new hires on department policies and procedures.
o Worked as a SQLs developer to support business applications using Oracle SQL and PL/SQL.
o Designed and created database tables, views and stored procedures.
o Built and maintained SQL scripts, indexes, reports and queries for data analysis and extraction.
o Developed new processes to facilitate import and normalization.
o Worked with business users and application developers to identify business needs and provide solutions.
o Worked on packages DBMS_SCHEDULER, DBMS_SESSION, DBMS_RESOURCE_MANAGER.
o Administrating as well as developing one key agile business intelligence.
o Wrote and performed test procedures.
o Manage people, monitor program/project from initiation to delivery, interfacing with internal clients, associates and Executives/Managers.
o Works with senior management(PM’s and DM’s) to align projects to strategy.
o Generating presentations and graphs by utilizing the data from the clients.
o Handling client problems, bug fixing, troubleshooting and providing exact solution to clients.
o Working extensively on Status report and Billing/Effort metrics .
- Enthusiastic, resourceful, committed, reliable and dependable.
- Ability to work independently and as a co-operative team member.
- Aim to achieve near perfection in my entire task and desire to learn during the same process.
- Ability to take up a problem, issue and resolve the same, even if it does not fall within the scope of my duties.