A consultant with more than 33 years’ experience in personnel management, executive recruitment, traditional and digital marketing, finance, accounting, public relations, crisis management, and business development. Has extensive knowledge of analysis and diagnostics, organizational change and innovation. Is a visionary
A consultant with more than 33 years’ experience in personnel management, executive recruitment, traditional and digital marketing, finance, accounting, public relations, crisis management, and business development. Has extensive knowledge of analysis and diagnostics, organizational change and innovation. Is a visionary with a global understanding of the work environment and its related issues, and possesses extensive strategic planning experience. Demonstrated leadership, creativity, intellectual curiosity, professional integrity, multitasking capabilities, agility, and managerial and frameworking skills.
Languages: English and French (fluent), Spanish (intermediary)
Computer skills: Microsoft Office Suite, Lotus, D Base, Harvard Graphics, True Margin, Winzip, CC Mail, Fastech, Cics, Profit Model, Wincat, Account Planner, On Time, Smart, Remote Access, Ondemand, Intercept
• 360 degree analysis of information technology management and traditional information resource management. Create a conceptual model for distributing responsibilities and activities among different executive management services and information resources in order to maximize the quality and level of service offered to clients who are looking to increase their sales, productivity, profitability, visibility, credibility and business notoriety among internal and external clients.
• The management of activities in order to effectively carry out the IT master plan and marketing strategies for specific business clients. Based on a detailed plan of the strategy and of its collaborators, the mandate consists in evaluating the needs and costs in terms of information systems, marketing and advertising, the creation, implementation, assessment and follow up of the master plan.
PRESIDENT AND ASSOCIATE CHRISTIAN DUMONT FORMATION CONSULTATION INC.
SENIOR CONSULTANT HR MARKETING ACTION COMPETENCE RH
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT ADVISOR
Kilovolt Créativité Stratégique
Contributed to the major overhaul project and to the strategic development of past, present and future clients as part of the Kilovolt Créativité Stratégique development plan. Provided Lebel Communications with the full scope of knowledge from all areas of activity previously worked.
• Launched new projects and maximized projects and mandates currently underway
• Acted as an advisor to management on various mandates and saw to their development
• Drafted and developed tactics and strategies on assigned mandates
• Assisted in recruitment management and the selection of internal and contractual employees
• Helped with the allocation management of employees on various projects (just in time)
• Acted as mentor to employees in the development of projects and in the management of human resource skills
• Proactively managed new developments and redevelopments of project teams under Agile development
• Acted as an authorized representative at external consulting and complementary firms
• Acted as an authorized representative and member of certain associations and forums
• Implemented workshops on work system performance and improvement
TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT
DBA Studies in Marketing/Social Media 2014
MSc Business 2011
Harvard Business School
Certificate in Business Administration 1980
University of Toronto, Canada
Recipient of a grant from the Arts Council of Canada
BA in English Studies 1977
Université Laval, Canada
Procter and Gamble inc. 1981 - 2013
Key Account Manager (2000 – 2013)
Responsible for national client account McKesson and regional clients Métro, Sobeys, Loblaws, Dollarama, Uniprix, Familiprix and Proxim. Founded and initiated the North American Client Portal, implemented and improved digital processes and the university recruitment process. Created and developed a network for distributors and indirect clients. Developed business across all P&G corporate categories, carried out analyses of markets and consumers, assisted in the development of marketing strategies for national brands, executive management, executive recruitment, crisis management, and in the application and follow up of strategic plans. Managed the budget, financial planning and accounting, and generated annual business transactions of $160 million.