Throughout my 25-year career in technical services, I have progressively learned related skills and new technologies. I have used, installed, trained, supported most popular software applications since the days of DOS. I have manually removed viruses, built/upgraded/fixed computer
Throughout my 25-year career in technical services, I have progressively learned related skills and new technologies. I have used, installed, trained, supported most popular software applications since the days of DOS. I have manually removed viruses, built/upgraded/fixed computer hardware, managed active directory/exchange migrations, worked as network administrator. I’ve also produced amazing formulas and created spreadsheets for inventory control, investments, budgets, P&L, and payroll systems. I’ve designed and developed websites, managed integrated marketing/web campaigns, QA-tested software, and wrote technical documentation.
My core talent is liaison to the people; bridging the gap between the unknown and technology solutions. I’m a people-person-geek, and have a knack for understanding the user’s needs and delivering results. One could say I’m a “geek of all trades.”
In addition to extensive experience with technology, I have a strong administrative background, and have worked in different related capacities: Support, Marketing, Sales, Client Account Management, Webmaster, Network Administrator, Computer Instructor, Project Manager, and Supervisor. Virtual sleeves are rolled up, ready for webcam or remote connect, and just getting it done. The key is results.
Utilizing my creativity with technology makes me shine.
*indicates more-advanced levels:
• *Microsoft Office DOS… 2013 (and Office365)
• Microsoft Access, *FileMaker Pro (database development and data conversions)
• Microsoft Project 2007… 2013
• *SharePoint 2013 (sites, Access/Project integration, document organization)
• *Google Apps (spreadsheets, docs, sites, forms…)
• *Salesforce (on implementation team, instructor, custom reports and fields, export to web…)
• *Adobe Photoshop 2.0…CS5
• *QuickBooks 2000… online (set up dozens of business and provided support)
• *Cpanel, LAMP install and configuration, virtual directories, IIS, DNS, mx records, cname… (designed and configured websites using managed hosting, Windows corporate servers, and Linux VPS)
• SQL and MySQL (export, search, fix, report…)
• *WordPress, *DNN, phpNuke, Joomla, Drupal… (designed websites on both SQL and mySQL)
• Basecamp, Codebase, Trello, Yammer… (provided leading contributions on Yammer!)
• Years of experience removing viruses, often manually
• Build/upgrade/install/network/fix computer hardware
• Face-to-face, direct connection via voice or remote
• Staff supervision
• Gotomeeting, gotoassist, vnc, rdp, logmein, copilot, teamviewer, Adobe ConnectPro…
• Professional video presentations and conversions
Delivering quality work on time and on budget.
Bring it on!