As a performance driven eLearning Instructional Designer, Remeka Turk manages curriculum development and interactive eLearning projects from conception to completion. Remeka brings over 10 years of experience developing, facilitating and implementing learning solution for the insurance, healthcare, finance and transportation
As a performance driven eLearning Instructional Designer, Remeka Turk manages curriculum development and interactive eLearning projects from conception to completion. Remeka brings over 10 years of experience developing, facilitating and implementing learning solution for the insurance, healthcare, finance and transportation sectors. In managing projects, I quickly assimilate new information, cultivate relationships with partners and manage the on-time delivery of learning projects. As a Leader, I plan and deploy various training programs which range from software implementation to business process redesign.
My career experience include...
• Over fifteen years’ experience in design, development, delivery and evaluation of adult training programs including providing performance consulting and business process improvement solutions
• Over five (5) years’ experience designing and developing eLearning training projects to reach employees and customers is varied locations
• Over five (5) years’ experience managing training projects and software deployment solutions
• Over five (5) years managing Learning Management Systems including technical support
• Over five (5) years developing multimedia (graphics, video, web help and audio) content
• Manage all phases of the curriculum development experience including deployment, marketing plans and communications
I've achieved success in a variety of functions. My successes include...
• Utilizing excellent customer service and understanding my stakeholders’ needs, I increased online training output by 300%+ while working in the transportation industry.
• As a Manager, I developed, coordinated and managed multiple simultaneous project activities for administrative, accounting and marketing groups; and contributed to a 20% increase in profitability.
• As an Analyst, I managed a project team which achieved a 68% reduction in returned checks and decreased bad debt by $10,000,000.
• In the insurance industry, I restructured operational processes improving efficiency in a 120 employee unit, thus exceeding productivity goals by 10% and achieving benchmark success in its division.
Ultimately, my goal is to accelerate technology and leadership readiness across the organization. Creating a well-developed training program increases employee job satisfaction, professional growth and retention. I look forward to assisting your organization in these efforts.
- $30.00 HOURLY RATE
NO FEEDBACK GIVEN
- 0 HOURS
- UNITED STATES
- LAST ACTIVE
0 PORTFOLIO ITEMS