I am a PMP Certified Program Manager having extensive experience working as a Senior Program Manager at one of the top global IT companies. I have extensive IT experience of 13 years which includes working as a Developer and Module
I am a PMP Certified Program Manager having extensive experience working as a Senior Program Manager at one of the top global IT companies. I have extensive IT experience of 13 years which includes working as a Developer and Module leader on Java/J2EE technologies in the initial part of my career and as a Technical Program Manager for handling complex web technologies, Software Product development based projects in past 6 years. My PMP certification is valid till Dec 2013.
My current key responsibilities include providing Leadership for Program and Delivery management to the programs under my line of control, strategizing and planning for business growth of the company, creation of required service lines and pre-sales support for various proposals, selling of service lines and other strategic initiatives for my Line Of Business.
Also responsible to take care of end to end Program management of few of my direct Accounts in Banking (CRM, Core Banking and Branch banking), Retailing and Business Intelligence (BI) domains and J2EE Technologies. I am responsible of providing leadership for Talents Resourcing, People Management, Program Management (scope, time, cost, quality, human resources, communications and risk management), Delivery excellence, Quality Management in addition to Technical Solutionizing and Customer Interfacing, Client Management. I have delivered exceptional results in past few years because of which I have always been rated as topmost candidate in relative comparison with my peers.
Also leading multiple strategic initiatives for my account/Unit in line with Organization Delivery and Quality excellence strategies. Few of them to highlighted are:
1. Two recent initiatives lead by me as per Six Sigma and Lean methodology which helped in saving more than USD 1m for the Organization.
2. A strategic initiative to get additional business growth of around USD 1m for the Unit by creating a robust framework to staff the untapped business opportunities.
3. End-to-end ownership for creation a new BI product from scratch starting from ideation to creation & up to final closure and marketing.
4. An initiative for better operational efficiency and increasing the utilization of talents in the Unit.
5. An initiative for better employee connect and employee motivation, satisfaction.
6. A Development Center level sub-track for better awareness and adherence of Values and Discipline. Involved in creation and implementation of newer policies/guidelines in this space along with single-handed creation of required portals for the same.
Strong knowledge of CMMI and ISO processes and a Certified internal quality auditor within the Organization. Involved in auditing at least one project across verticals on quarterly basis.
Looking forward to extend my project/program/delivery management support to wider community across geographies over internet as of now.
- $16.67 HOURLY RATE
NO FEEDBACK GIVEN
- 0 HOURS
- LAST ACTIVE
0 PORTFOLIO ITEMS