I am a PMP trained professional with 12 years+ experience in quality assurance as Test Manager, Test Lead and Test Analyst in Healthcare, Insurance, Banking-Finance, Retail, E-Commerce and Utility domain applications.I have performed manual as well as automated testing
I am a PMP trained professional with 12 years+ experience in quality assurance as Test Manager, Test Lead and Test Analyst in Healthcare, Insurance, Banking-Finance, Retail, E-Commerce and Utility domain applications.I have performed manual as well as automated testing and develop test plan and prepare test cases to many desktop and web application like Customer Care and Billing, AMI, SGG (Smart Grid Gate way), MDM (Meter Data Management System). OMS (Order Management System), Best Buy (www.bestbuy.com), AVIVA Group Insurance(www.Aviva.com), CTC-MILAN Non Life Insurance(http://www.standard-club.com) As a technical writer, I have developed many technical documents such as Technical proposal, User manual and analytical documents.
I can assist in the following areas:
• Project leading & management
• Test Management including Offshore test teams
• Test Strategy definition
• Test Process definition
• Test Plan definition
• Test Consultancy
• Test Trouble Shooting
• Functional Automation-QTP,Win runner,SOAPUI, Test Complete
• Performance Automation-Load runner
• Web service Testing using SOAP UI
• Test management Tools: MQC,JIRA,Test Complete, Test Director and Bugzilla
• Agile, Waterfall, V-model,
• Windows, mobile devices, cross browser testing.
• Leading small testing teams, including onshore and offshore resources.
• Liaising with stakeholders, project/programme managers, and development teams.
• Test planning and test process design/initiation/improvement.
• Estimating timescales and scheduling resources.
• Progress meetings and reporting to all levels of management.
• Incident and defect management.
• Conducting, coordinating and leading peer reviews.
• Business requirements/functional/technical analysis and static testing.
• Identification of test conditions, design/development of test cases and test procedures.