Expert UX / UI Design + Mobile Apps Architect: 16+...
Last active: 7 days ago
With 16+ years in the trenches, I have worked on UX Design and Branding projects for clients ranging from small startups to large enterprises like Facebook, eBay, Google, Travelocity, Macys, Ask.com, CrowdSource, and Sally BSG. Bringing ideas to life is what my life's work is all about!
- Wireframing for Websites, Web, Mobile, and Enterprise Apps (Android / iPhone / Windows Phone) - ranging from static wireframes in Balsamiq to extremely interactive wireframes in Axure, Justinmind, and others.
- User Experience Strategy and Design
- Information Architecture
- Interaction Design
- UX Documentation and Storyboarding
- User Research and Remote / Onsite Usability Tests
- Brand Identity and Graphics Strategy
- High-end Visual Design for Web, Mobile and Enterprise Apps
My design process is intuitive and research-based in equal parts, with strong focus on ideation and innovation. I have been actively involved with the UX community and have written articles and contributed to leading publications with a special emphasis on social media.
I believe in ethical conduct and professionalism as much as I value creativity and innovation. If the need is building top-of-the-line solutions that users will simply love using, let's talk and take the discussion forward!