• Administration & Operations: Simultaneously supported 3 travelling C-Suite executives with multi-state travel, event and project management, while scheduling and managing Vistage CE peer to peer mentoring group and first point of contact for client services ranging from 100 – 500
• Administration & Operations: Simultaneously supported 3 travelling C-Suite executives with multi-state travel, event and project management, while scheduling and managing Vistage CE peer to peer mentoring group and first point of contact for client services ranging from 100 – 500 MM in revenue.
• Training & Development: Designed, launched, and trained Best Buy Mobile Program in 1 week without violating client service levels.
• Sales & Marketing: Designed, implemented, and executed sales process for Value Proposition consulting for product lines ranging from $10,500 – $57,400
• Procurement & Liquidation: Resolved a $100,000 purchasing error within 96 hours suffering a minimal $1,200 soft cost expenditure loss.
Smart Advantage: (2011-2013) Executive Admin & Client Operations Manager
• Managed firms travel/meeting accommodations to/from clients for three C-Suite executives, including event management for keynote speaking with CMP’s.
• Oversaw 24/7 caregiver support including but not limited to scheduling, admin, CNA duties, and overall care for CEO’s 93 year old mother from stage 3 alzheimer’s through hospice.
• Scheduled & prepared all materials for Vistage peer to peer mentoring CE group and one on one accountability sessions (Entrusted with members key issues and financials)
• Scheduled & facilitated weekly staff meetings to ensure project timing, operational commitments and sales encounters were kept on track.
• Responded to RFP’s with contracts ranging from $10,500 - $57,400
• Assisted with research and MRQ instrument preparation, limited design. Instruments were used to test top rated buying attributes for companies based on customer and prospect double-blind telephone based interviews.
• Produced and distributed Relevant Selling through all stages of publishing. Managed all aspects of printing, marketing, distribution, and fulfillment.
• Oversaw all technical troubleshooting, computer repair, IT and general operations for consulting firm.
Teleperformance (2006-2011) Tech Support Agent, Trainer, & Training Mgr.
• Technical support agent for Gateway, Best Buy, Best Buy for Business, and Back Office Escalations.
• Assisted with various floor operations to exceed service level expectations reporting directly to client and upper management.
• Designed, developed, and delivered, leadership, technical support, human resource new hire, and sales & marketing, programs for retail based training program. Supporting over 500 agents and 24 Team Managers to exceeded service levels with the client.
• Redesigned, developed, and implemented Quality Assurance program to align Teleperformance requirements with call center agent grading exceeding client’s guidelines.
• Designed and launched paragraph answered account testing for every training class requiring 90% individual pass rate.
4 Kids of South Florida (2006-2011) Resident Advisor Volunteer & Interim Foster Parent
• Guided aged out foster care young adults with basic life skill programs, personal financial, and career development.
• Created strategic plan for each resident using Strengths Finders 2.0 and DiSc profile evaluation.
• Created groundbreaking strategies within Independent Living programs to encourage aggressive positive outcomes for personal destitute situations.
• Oversaw for 3 months a 11-17 year old boys group home and acted as interim foster parent registered with the state of Florida.
Toners R US (2003-2006) Small Business Consultant and contracted with Sun State office machines
• Operational consulting, sales rep training, CRM Implementation, cost cutting strategies, document management, and reduced 6 - 8 hour service department response to a 1-3 hour for every client.
• University of Experience & Graduated with Diploma Castle High School Newburgh, Indiana
All Microsoft Office Suite Products 2013, E.g. Advanced Excel. Microsoft Dynamics CRM , Sales Force, some ERP Applications, SkyDrive, Office 365 Administrator Platform, BES and BIS, Blackberry, CS6 Suite Intermediate- InDesign, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Adobe Acrobat.