I am a forward thinking and experienced Business and Data analyst specialising in Process Improvement and risk control in banking operations. Before this, I worked as a Management Information Analyst for five years assisting senior management in making important business
I am a forward thinking and experienced Business and Data analyst specialising in Process Improvement and risk control in banking operations. Before this, I worked as a Management Information Analyst for five years assisting senior management in making important business changes. In my current role, I have proven experience of leading and managing projects and of adding value and making significant improvements to business performance. For example, I received an aspire award for project managing the implementation of a new tool which automatically monitors large volumes of data/data flows and assists with various contingency scenarios using VBA. I also successfully developed and designed a tool to reduce the main risk associated with BNYM generated transactions e.g. Voluntary Corporate action events or Derivative Termination/Unwind transactions. Whilst at Syniverse, I demonstrated my passion for Change Management when recommending solutions for improving financial systems/operational processes and then training clients on new online reporting tools.
I have proven excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills, and the ability to influence business critical decisions and to formulate positive working relationships and an in depth understanding of I.T. Infrastructures when highlighting what areas need to be developed/improved and then creating solutions to meet the needs of the business.
My Expertise include:
• Understanding in detail, the big-picture view of your business.
• Team leadership and development.
• Detailed understanding of technology software and infrastructure, used to support investment or operational businesses.
• Management and mitigation of market, operational, technology and reputational risk, through conducting risk assessments, building operational risk frameworks and enhancing controls.
• Strong project manager and business analyst, predominantly in the small to mid-sized project space.
• VBA programming and development, mainly for the automation of operational processes, MIS reporting and investment analysis.
• Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills.
In the current climate of financial constraints, the demand on organisation to meet their shareholders needs remains major challenge. By better Improving and enhance business process with great emphasis on risk can we better control financial resources and meet project expectation resulting in expanding and profitable business.
I feel confident that my combination of skills, knowledge and experience will add immediate value to your organisation.
- $5.56 HOURLY RATE
NO FEEDBACK GIVEN
- 0 HOURS
- UNITED KINGDOM
- LAST ACTIVE
0 PORTFOLIO ITEMS