My working experience in the IT domain since 1983; as analyst, programmer, tester, support and sales. Have done very large, and very diverse projects for international clients, until focussing on creating and operating large (ERP) niche solutions for the Cleaning
My working experience in the IT domain since 1983; as analyst, programmer, tester, support and sales. Have done very large, and very diverse projects for international clients, until focussing on creating and operating large (ERP) niche solutions for the Cleaning, Contact Centers & Hospitality sector.
Currently working and co-owning IT companies in Netherlands, France, Germany, Romania and Australia, with around 2.000 loyal customers.
In a consultancy capacity i am involved with 3 companies.
Largest one having 16.000 customers worldwide, where i provide the ongoing technical roadmap, data optimizations and the partial move to web clients. All with a dispersed development and support team in Australia, India, Netherlands and Romania.
I am also working for a startup in Australia, focussing on Gold, Gas, Oil mining companies. The desired solution takes care of the planned preventive and ad-hoc maintenance of large equipment, which they need to execute and monitor in almost real time. This leads to optimized asset management, and of course cost reductions.
3rd one can't be disclosed at this moment.
I provide my relations with:
- technology insights that move existing solutions forward and make them scalable and easier deployable. For instance usage of in memory-, noSQL and full text search databases, as well as push technology
- optimizing solution performance, client and server side (database/sql/push)
- introduction to experts in several domains (security, infrastructure, analysis)
- provide infrastructure design for testing and production platforms
- provide ideas on roadmaps to restructure/remaking existing solutions (desktop to web, web to improved web)
- porting existing solutions to new markets/niches,
- localisation/translation strategy
- helping to find the correct distribution method/channel and pricing
- negotiating contracts with distributors (or vendors in some cases)
- interface upgrades (using existing graphic designers, or insourced)
- setting up international tech support (romania, bulgaria)
- $50.00 HOURLY RATE
NO FEEDBACK GIVEN
- 0 HOURS
- LAST ACTIVE
0 PORTFOLIO ITEMS