Self-motivated and creative marketing executive with over 12 years of documented achievement in leadership, marketing, sales, and management. A superstar mentality that is poised to drive strategic corporate direction and revenue by generating original ideas, developing and executing strategies, and
Self-motivated and creative marketing executive with over 12 years of documented achievement in leadership, marketing, sales, and management. A superstar mentality that is poised to drive strategic corporate direction and revenue by generating original ideas, developing and executing strategies, and building effective, productive working relationships with clients and staff. Extensive knowledge of the Nonprofit, Entertainment, Hospitality, and Telecommunications industries.
I'm a business and marketing strategist with an executive MBA. I'll help identify goals, strategies, tactics and measurements that will help your business grow.
Highlights and responsibilities of my career include the following:
Generated over $8M (and counting) in digital revenue through strategy development, new product development and launch, and client/conference presentations. Increased year-over-year digital revenue by 49% versus an industry average of 21%.
Additional responsibilities include the following:
* Establish agency and client digital goals, objectives, strategies, tactics, execution, and KPIs
* Serve as subject matter expert in the areas of SEO, SEM, Social Media, Mobile, Conversations/Listening, User Experiences Design, CRM and Content Marketing.
* Create digital budgets and sales objectives for account teams
* Work with cross-functional teams to define and analyze necessary best practice suite of reporting.
* Review and approve digital creative to ensure it complies with digital strategy goals and objectives
* Facilitate the strategic planning and delivery of business proposals for new and existing clients.
* Ideation and oversight of digital sales collateral and materials for account teams
* Execute new digital product research, development, and launch
* Assist in training both client and internal teams in the latest trends and successes in digital marketing
* Oversee all digital initiatives for client base
* Ensure project scope, goals and delivery align for success
* Provide thought leadership and innovation in nonprofit digital marketing
- $125.00 HOURLY RATE
NO FEEDBACK GIVEN
- 0 HOURS
- UNITED STATES
- LAST ACTIVE
0 PORTFOLIO ITEMS