I work as a Major Accounts Manager/ Sales Manager -Procter and Gamble Business Unit. I influence my accounts' decisions in critical business areas by using conceptual selling techniques and data-based presentations. For consumer accounts, this involves developing assortment, shelving, pricing
I work as a Major Accounts Manager/ Sales Manager -Procter and Gamble Business Unit. I influence my accounts' decisions in critical business areas by using conceptual selling techniques and data-based presentations. For consumer accounts, this involves developing assortment, shelving, pricing, and merchandising strategies, based on consumer research that gives us insight into what drives shopper purchase behavior.
I Manage sales of the company’s products and services in within a defined geographic area,province or country. Ensures consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues through positive planning, deployment and management of sales personnel. Identifies objectives, strategies and action plans to improve
short- and long-term sales and earnings.
The following are my roles as Sales Manager:
• Performs sales activities on major accounts and negotiates sales price and discounts
• Manages personnel and develops sales and sales support staff.
• Reviews progress of sales roles throughout the company.
• Accurately forecasts annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams.
• Develops specific plans to ensure revenue growth in all company’s products.
• Provides quarterly results assessments of sales staff’s productivity.
• Coordinates proper company resources to ensure efficient and stable sales results.
• Formulates all sales policies, practices and procedures.
• Assists sales personnel in establishing personal contact and rapport with top echelon decision-makers.
• Collaborates to develop sales strategies to improve market share in all product lines.
• Interprets short- and long-term effects on sales strategies in operating profit.
• Educates sales team by establishing programs/seminars in the areas of new account sales and growth, sales
of emerging products and multi-product sales, profitability, improved presentation strategies, competitive
strategies, proper use and level of sales support, management of expenses and business/financial issues on
• Collaborates with the accounts to establish and control budgets for sales promotion and trade show
• Reviews expenses and recommends economies.
• Holds regular meeting with sales staff.
- $10.00 HOURLY RATE
NO FEEDBACK GIVEN
- 0 HOURS
- LAST ACTIVE
0 PORTFOLIO ITEMS